03 April, 2009

Back to Cali

San Francisco, California.  After a cross-continental flight from Florida yesterday, it seems I am back in California again.  And this time apparently for good.  In coming weeks, I'll be starting a new job on the Central Coast and will post an update here as that develops. 

In the meantime, if you are following this season of 24, keep an eye out for Rick Schimmelpfenneg and me (Arlo Hemphill) this coming Monday in the showdown scene at the Starkwood complex.
  Rick plays a Starkwood Op and I'm a Navy Seal, in camo and face paint.  If you want to pick either of us out, you may need to employ your pause button and a magnifying glass.  The scene is dark and judging from its beginnings in last week's episode, one guy in camo and face paint looks like them all...

Also, if you haven't yet caught the episode of Spike TV's 1,000 Ways to Die "Death Gets Busy" - you have another opportunity.  Watch me die of cocoa inhalation this Sunday night (April 5th) at 7:00pm.

On other fronts, I'm now on Twitter!  Follow me at: http://www.twitter.com/arlohemphill.  Finally, the Name Your Dream Assignment Contest is winding down. Your vote for Patagonia See is much appreciated before time runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment